Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pardon Our Laziness, Please


One half of the Wonder Twins has defected (How dare he?) and has started his own PERSONAL blog (well, excuuse me) and since it is not exactly family friendly (rants and raves,well not really, mostly rants--and mostly about me *snicker*) we will not provide the link here.

However, you can count on me not to abandon you folks. We have more pictures to post, I'm just a little lazy--and frustrated with Blogger, period. Blogger is not exactly photo friendly all the time. I do enough nurturing and coaxing during the day, I don't have time to come home and woo Blogger into posting my little pics. Blogger is tempermental like that.

Anyway, I think we can convince the other guy to come in and make guest appearances from time to time. Hopefully, he will show up soon and put in these last pictures we got sittin' in the camera. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home