Sunday, May 21, 2006

Racism At The Supermarket

This is not toothpaste, folks.... Yeah, I thought so, too. Apparently, many of the women's facial products marketed in Japan contain skin whitener. Of course, that doesn't explain the opposite phenomenon--those over-zealous Jay Z fans who have bronzed their skin in an effort to resemble Black folks. Go figure. Do drop us a line, though, if you'd like us to send you some. Who knows, after a month of use, you, too, could look like Brad Pitt! (They LOVE him here!)

Yes, it does say "Black Nikka". I was ready to do a Madea and tear that supermarket "DOUWN"! I don't care if there is a white guy on the picture. I'm calling the NAACP, Al Sharpton, somebody!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

WOW, that is so deap. I can't believe that says Black Nikka. No Way, and they are selling it like it is Bacardi Breezers. WoW!
Im in shock. Not to mention that "Celeb White", ewww.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home